Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
• Fully own integrity of financial data, delivering financial information with no significant errors.
• Review and post all accounting journal entries in accordance with the Indian GAAP and IFRS.
• Manage preparation and delivery of all monthly, quarterly, annual reports and supporting schedules, as well as management reports.
• Ensure operational and design effectiveness of internal controls over all financial processes, maintaining a strong control environment expected of a public company.
• Oversee accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, intercompany and general accounting processes, ensuring transactional efficiency and completeness of the sub-ledgers and general ledger.
•• Perform various financial analysis, monitoring the Indian business units’ financial condition by collecting, interpreting and reporting on financial data including but not limited to: topline analysis, operational cost analysis, cash flow analysis and capital investment ROI. Investigate variances from budget and forecasts.
• Manage strategic planning and forecasting. Partner with the Leadership Team, Management and cross-functional business owners in shaping business strategy and priorities across the Indian organizations, bringing new thinking and ways of doing things, subsequently driving accountability for execution and results.
• Communicate effectively and regularly with cross-functional stakeholders to manage the information exchange and ensure consistency among data-driven decision making.
|Experience||10 - 20 Years|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Accounting finance Financial Controller|
|Address||61, Whispering Palms Shopping Centre, Near Oriental Bank of Commerce, Lokhandwala Township, Akurli Road, Kandivali (east)|