- The Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Act, 1952 (PF)
- The Contract Labour Act, 1970
- The Employee’s State Insurance Act, 1948 (ESI scheme)
- The Employees’ Compensation Act, 1923
- The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- The Maharashtra State Tax on Professions, Trades, Callings and Employments Act, 1975
- The Maharashtra Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953
- The Maharashtra Workmen’s Minimum House Rent Allowance Act, 1983
- Recent / Latest Amendments
- Developing check list for compliance of labour laws - Do’s and Don’ts about compliance
- Coverage & applicability
- Compliance aspects – Practical issues
- Care to be taken by the employer to avoid penal consequences
- Important judicial pronouncements (case laws)
Key important points to be discussed
Participation Level :
- Contract Employees - Who is responsible for statutory compliances?
- Can Gratuity or Bonus be forfeited?
- Who is the excluded Employee under Provident Fund Act?
- Can the bonus be paid on monthly basis?
- Whether ESIC Act is Applicable after attaining the 60 years of age?
- What is the meaning of basic salary under the PF Act?
- Whether EPF member can discontinue his membership while in employment?
- Is Director counted for the purpose of counting number of employees for coverage purpose under PF Act?
- What are the professional tax compliance aspects where the payroll is processed at head office and employees are employed at various branches in different states?
- Coverage and applicability of Labour Welfare fund provision?
•HR & Administration Personnel
•Office & Factory Managers/Supervisors
•Legal & Secretarial Personnel
•Labour Law Practioners & finance professionals
•Owners of SMEs & business establishment
•Businessmen, traders & senior management personnel of private limited companies
•Personnel & professional who deal or intend to deal with labour laws related matters
Registration Fee :
Early Bird Discount: Rs. 5,900 plus GST at prevailing rate per participant if the fees are paid on or before early bird date
Rs. 6,900/- plus GST at prevailing rate per participant which includes refreshments, buffet lunch & reference material.
The facility to pay fees after the program date may be provided on payment of additional convenience fees. For further details, please contact our office. Overnight stay arrangement, if any, needs to be managed by participant.
Cheque/Demand draft should be drawn in favour of “SATVAM Consulting Private Limited” payable at Mumbai. Our Income Tax PAN is AAICS5300G & GST is 27AAICS5300G1ZJ
Cancellation policy: Fee is non-refundable or non-adjustable in any manner. However, replacement of the participant is allowed in same batch. The company reserves the right to alter the venue, cancel or postpone the program with the limited liability to refund the total fees.
Prior registration for the program is mandatory
Please send nomination along with the cheque and name/contact numbers/ email ids of the participants at
SATVAM Consulting Private Limited – Corporate Training Section
61, Whispering Palms Shopping Centre, Near Oriental Bank of Commerce,
Lokhandwala Township, Akurli Road, Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400101
Telephone nos.: 022 – 6698 1100 (6 Lines) Fax: 022 – 6698 1105
Email: email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.satvam.com
Nomination will be confirmed on first come first serve basis on receipt of cheque/DD.
The option to make payment through NEFT available, please contact us for bank details
Faculty profile :
In-house Training Program :
Expert Faculty – Mr. Talakshi Dharod
Professionally qualified with degree in law
Practicing since last 40 years in labour and industrial law matters
Advising top corporates in labour law matters
Renowned Labour Law Trainer
If you have more than 15 employees to whom this program is relevant, we will conduct customised training programme for your company’s staff. Please contact us to work out further details – Email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call 022-66981100
Our forthcoming programs :
For complete training calendar & brochure, visit our website www.satvam.com or call on 022-6698 1100 or drop an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org